Horizon Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
is the area's premier choice when it comes to helping you get back to feeling like yourself. We strive to stand out above the rest of the local clinics by offering services and treatment plans that are completely customized to each individuals' situation. Whether you're suffering from chronic neck and back pain after a sports injury or you've recently had surgery and need after-care treatment, our rehabilitation and physical therapy in Flint, MI, is just what you need.
Highly Specialized Treatments For Maximum Results
Our staff is friendly, courteous, and compassionate to your individual needs, and we believe that by blending this with our personalized service approach that we can provide you with the highest-quality care possible. If you want a doctor who is committed to your health and well-being, visit Horizon Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
With our patient-centered approach, we will work with your physician to help you achieve your personal health goals and return to the activities you love. We're sure to astound you with our professionalism, friendliness, and expertise.
Our services include:
- Balance/Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Body Mechanics Instruction
- Cerviogenic Headaches
- Injury Prevention
- Joint Mobilization
- Mechanical Diagnosis and Spine Treatment (Cervical and Lumbar)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Pain Management
- Postural Restoration
- Therapeutic Modalities (Cryotherapy and Thermotherapy)
- Thrust Manipulation of the Cervical and Lumbar Spine
- Work Injury Rehabilitation and more
Our expert therapists will evaluate, diagnose, develop a treatment plan, and provide a prognosis for your individual needs. Through the modalities of exercise, mobilization, manipulation, heat, cold, and electrical stimulation, our physical therapists work to restore function, improve mobility, and decrease pain with the goal of re-establishing your prior functional level.
While most people think that physical therapy and rehabilitation are for individuals who have suffered from a work, sports, or auto accident, that's just not the case! Our services are able to treat a variety of orthopedic problems, including:
- Arthritis (One or Multiple Joints)
- Cancer Recovery
- Chronic Fatigue or Weakness
- Common Sprains and Muscle Strains
- Fitness and Wellness Education (Weight Loss and Osteoporosis Prevention)
- Knee, Ankle, and Foot Problems
- Neck Pain and Low Back Pain
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Conditioning and Strengthening
- Problems with Balance or Mobility
- Respiratory Problems/Poor Cardiovascular Endurance
- Shoulder, Arm, Hand, and Wrist Problems (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Shoulder Tendonitis, etc.) and much more!
For a FREE consultation, call (810) 620-8042
and schedule an appointment today.