Horizon Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
is the area's premier choice when it comes to helping you get back to feeling like yourself. We strive to stand out above the rest of the local clinics by offering services and treatment plans that are completely customized to each individuals' situation. Whether you're suffering from chronic neck and back pain after a sports injury or you've recently had surgery and need after-care treatment, our rehabilitation and physical therapy in Flint, MI, is just what you need.
Contact Us Today!
Highly Specialized Treatments For Maximum Results
Our staff is friendly, courteous, and compassionate to your individual needs, and we believe that by blending this with our personalized service approach that we can provide you with the highest-quality care possible. If you want a doctor who is committed to your health and well-being, visit Horizon Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
With our patient-centered approach, we will work with your physician to help you achieve your personal health goals and return to the activities you love. We're sure to astound you with our professionalism, friendliness, and expertise.
Our services include:
- Physical Therapy And Rehabilitation Services
- Orthopedics / Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
- Aquatic Therapy
- Work Injury Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Vestibular / Neuro Rehabilitation
- Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
- Personal Injury
- Dry Needling
- Annual Check-Ups
Our expert therapists will evaluate, diagnose, develop a treatment plan, and provide a prognosis for your individual needs. Through the modalities of exercise, mobilization, manipulation, heat, cold, and electrical stimulation, our physical therapists work to restore function, improve mobility, and decrease pain with the goal of re-establishing your prior functional level.
While most people think that physical therapy and rehabilitation are for individuals who have suffered from a work, sports, or auto accident, that's just not the case! Our services are able to treat a variety of orthopedic problems, including:
- Problems with balance or mobility
- Chronic fatigue and weakness
- Pre- and post-surgical conditioning and strengthening
- Cancer recovery
- Respiratory problems / pool cardiovascular endurance
- Knee, ankle, and foot problems
- Shoulder, arm, and wrist problems
- Common sprains and muscle strains
- Sports-related injuries
- Neck pain and low back pain
- Arthritis in one or multiple joints
For a FREE consultation, call (810) 620-8042
and schedule an appointment today.