Horizon Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
is the area's premier choice when it comes to helping you get back to feeling like yourself. We strive to stand out above the rest of the local clinics by offering services and treatment plans that are completely customized to each individuals' situation. Whether you're suffering from chronic neck and back pain after a sports injury or you've recently had surgery and need after-care treatment, our rehabilitation and physical therapy in Flint, MI, is just what you need.
Our staff is friendly, courteous, and compassionate to your individual needs and we believe that by blending this with our personalized service approach, we can provide you with the highest quality care possible. If you want a doctor who is committed to your health and well-being, visit Horizon Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation. We're sure to astound you with our professionalism, friendliness, and expertise.
Our services include:
- Balance/Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Body Mechanics Instruction
- Cerviogenic Headaches
- Injury Prevention
- Joint Mobilization
- Mechanical Diagnosis & Spine Treatment (Cervical & Lumbar)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Pain Management
- Postural Restoration
- Therapeutic Modalities (Cryotherapy & Thermotherapy)
- Thrust Manipulation of the Cervical & Lumbar Spine
- Work Injury Rehabilitation and more
While most people think that physical therapy and rehabilitation is for individuals who have suffered from a work, sports, or auto accident, that's just not the case! Our services are able to treat a variety of orthopedic problems, including:
- Arthritis (One or Multiple Joints)
- Cancer Recovery
- Chronic Fatigue or Weakness
- Common Sprains & Muscle Strains
- Fitness & Wellness Education (Weight Loss & Osteoporosis Prevention)
- Knee, Ankle, & Foot Problems
- Neck Pain & Low Back Pain
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Conditioning & Strengthening
- Problems with Balance or Mobility
- Respiratory Problems/Poor Cardiovascular Endurance
- Shoulder, Arm, Hand & Wrist Problems (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Shoulder Tendonitis, etc.) and much more!
For a FREE consultation, call (810) 620-8042
and schedule an appointment today.